Infographics are a mixture of image design, writing and analysis that are a creative way of sharing data. In this day and age where the internet is a big part of consumer’s lives, visual communication is one of the most important mediums. Infographics are an ideal way of taking complicated data and presenting it in a visual way that is enjoyable to read, making them extremely effective. Companies can use their in-house designers or hire a creative marketing agency to create infographics to get their message across.
The Reasons Infographics Are So Effective:
- Costs 50% less than traditional marketing and is more effective.
- 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual. People usually remember 80% of what they see and do, 20% of what they read and 10% of what they hear, making visual communication the most effective tool.
- An infographic is 30 times more likely to be read compared to a text article.
- Traffic grows quicker when using infographics.
- They are perfect for use as a branding tool.
- Convey a lot of information in a small space.
- 60% of buyers seek out a product after reading about it.
If you are looking for a way to bring your brand identity to life using visual communication, do not hesitate to use infographics. Click here to find out more information on creating infographics, sharing information and generating images to bring your marketing to life and increase your brand awareness.