The weather in the UK can be hard to predict, no matter what the season. If you are trying to plan a day out but are worried about the rain, why not plan an exciting indoor day trip that the weather cannot ruin. Here are 4 ideas of weather-proof days out.
The SNO!zone attractions, located in Glasgow, Milton Keynes and Castleford, are climate controlled all year round to create the perfect snow conditions for skiing, snowboarding and tobogganing. If you are trying to escape the cold there is also crazy golf, laser quest, climbing walls, pubs and restaurants.
- F1 Driving Experience
This driving experience Surrey is the UK’s only full motion F1 simulation venue. Members of groups can each have their own simulator and race around the track in a realistic formula 1 race.
There are a number of interesting aquariums across the country such as the London aquarium. The Deep in Hull is classed as the world’s only submarium where you can walk through the deepest viewing tunnel in Europe and go on a glass lift that takes you through 10m of water to see 3,500 species of fish and 40 sharks.
- Mercedes Benz World
This free admission day out has something for everyone. With off-road driving experiences for adults and children, driving lessons and a museum with interactive exhibits, 3D simulations and historic racing and road cars to see, a day spent here is interesting, educational and fun.
Updating a property is simple with a can of paint, a brush and a roller. However, the only difficult part is selecting the colour, as there are thousands of shades and options out there. There are a number of colours that will bring interest from potential buyers and cash property buyers if you are looking to sell, but there are also many colours which will put off interest. If you are thinking about repainting, check out these 3 things to consider when choosing paint colours for your home.
- Look at what is popular in the market
Do some research with the local market and properties that have sold recently. Take in to account which colours were popular, and you can mimic these colour palettes in your home.
- Colours depend on the light
The right colour for a room will depend on the amount and type of lighting. If a room has lots of natural light a colour will look completely different than if the light is created by fluorescent bulbs. Colours will also look different throughout different times of the day, so this needs to be taken in to account also. Paint testers on the wall to check how colours will look in a specific room.
- Match the furnishing
Pain colours should match and enhance the furnishings it surrounds. Make sure to select wall colours that will complement floors, furniture and storage, rather than clashing or competing with them.
Country weddings are popular all across the UK with beautiful settings from forests to fields and barns to hotels, there are many ways to do it. A wedding with a country theme tends to be more laid back and rustic compared to other themes, and certainly makes guests feel more comfortable. Here are 5 rustic wedding ideas that are perfect for country weddings Sussex and across the nation:
- Chalkboards – one coat of chalkboard paint and some chalk can turn anything in to a chalkboard, which offers a rural, handmade appeal. Use chalkboards for the menus, place cards, seating arrangements or something more.
- Plants and flowers – of course every wedding should have flowers, but for a rustic country wedding there should be green and bloom everywhere. Plants and flowers give the feeling of the countryside and improve the atmosphere no matter what type of venue the wedding is in.
- Simplicity – Country weddings are supposed to be simple, and the rustic look is easy to create. Instead of matching furniture and table linens, use wooden tables with vintage style chairs for a cute, mismatched look.
- Snacks – As well as offering a meal for guests, snacks are also a great idea for later on. Wedding receptions can be long days and guests will need refuelling, especially if they are dancing the night away. A nice gesture is to offer small snacks such as cookies, crackers and even roasted marshmallows to match the outdoor theme.
If a household has 2 bathrooms, the best option is to place a bathtub in the larger of the two and a shower in the small bathroom. However if there is only one bathroom in the property and not enough room to install both, it leaves the decision of having a bathtub or a shower unit. When looking at designer bathrooms Surrey, there will be a large selection of walk-in shower units and bathtubs with shower heads incorporated. When comparing the two, there are certain points that can help sway the decision.
- Space – Bathtubs require more floor space compared to shower units, so if the bathroom is very small then there is likely less choice and a shower should be installed.
- Design – Both shower units and bathtubs come in a range of sleek designs that can add beauty and style to a bathroom.
- Water – Shower enclosure usually keep the floor completely dry as the water is contained, whereas bathtubs with showers can cause the floor to get very wet every time they are used.
- Residents – Bathtubs are usually a more popular choice for families with young children or even elderly members, as they are easier to use compared to showers.
- Property Value – If you are planning on selling your property in the near future then remember that in houses with one bathroom a bathtub is usually preferred by buyers compared to only having a shower unit. A property value can sometimes be reduced with a shower-only property.
Planning the design and layout of a bathroom can be one of the most difficult rooms in the house to get right. Fixtures and furniture must be placed in the plan, but the most important part to plan ahead for is the tiles. When planning and buying bathroom tiles Reading and nationwide there are certain tips to make sure everything goes according to plan:
- Plan the layout
If you are renovating a bathroom or starting from scratch, you must first think about the layout of the room and where the main fixtures and furniture will be placed. Then you can plan where the tiles will be needed on the floor and walls.
- Think about design
Next in the plan is the design vision for the room. Have a clear idea of the overall style of the bathroom such as modern, retro or natural. The style of the bathroom will help to pick out the tiles that will be used, so that they match the design of everything else.
- Find out about materials
There are a number of different tiles that are made from different materials, each that have a different price and several advantages. Ceramic and porcelain are most commonly used as they are inexpensive, come in a variety of designs and are durable. There are also numerous textured stones that are available as tiles such as granite, slate, marble, sandstone, limestone, quarzite and travertine that bring a natural look to the room.
If you are lucky enough to have a garden, it should be an important part of your home where you can enjoy nature. Redesigning a garden is a great way to create a beautiful place to relax, entertain, grow plants and let children play. Landscaping may seem like a huge task, but if it is done right then it can be enjoyable way to create your dream outdoor environment. Here are some top landscaping ideas to help you create the perfect garden:
- Plan the design – Landscaping should begin with lots of research which can be done online and at garden centres, garden shows and public gardens. When looking at different ideas you can decide on styles and designs that you like and that would suit the garden. Then you can plan a design including plants, fences, hedges, paths, lawns, water features and any other ideas.
- Decide on a budget – Plan your budget that is available for the landscaping and make sure it covers all of your design.
- Get the right materials – Materials for landscaping can be purchased at a variety of locations including builders merchants in Sussex. In professional merchants you can find all of the landscaping supplies, and then any plants and trees will be available at garden centres.
- Hire labour or DIY – Decide whether you are capable to complete the work or if it is better to hire a professional. Then you can get started!
LiSet featured imageke everyone else, you want to return home to a house that represents you and makes you feel comfortable. But how do you actually achieve that dream home? How do you create an exquisite home design that will make you feel amazing day after day? Here are some tips to remember:
- Think of the bigger picture. Start with that, then narrow down to the little elements that make the big differences. For example, the best kitchens Chichester are those which encompass an entire theme in simple, beautiful ways – and while it can be definitely agreed that the devil is in the details, the truth is that seeing the bigger picture is always crucial.
- Invest in quality. They say that you get what you pay for… Sure, it is definitely not alright to break the bank, but remember that your house is a long-term investment that should make you happy from all points of view. See what are the elements that matter for you and invest in quality, rather than quantity. Pay attention though, your contractors should be just as qualitative as the products and materials you use!
- Don’t be afraid to think out of the box. Be creative with your furniture and with your home design and it will pay off. The more original you are in thinking, the more your home design will mirror this. From the kitchen to the bedroom, everything about your house will stand out in beauty and style!
Looking for professional home designers that are talented and dedicated? Come here, you will not be disappointed.
As a company owner, you want to make sure you are never faced with unfair trials and claims. Even more, you want to make sure your well-trained truck drivers are always covered in the event of an accident too.
But what do reverse cameras for trucks have to do with everything and why are they a great business investment? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- The most stringent reason to buy reverse cameras for trucks is because they can actually help your drivers. Not only will they do their job better and safer, but they will have the actual proof of innocence in the event of an accident of any kind. Therefore, you will not have to pay up to unfair claims just because you didn’t have anything to prove they’re not right.
- You will not need to hire your lawyers for too many hours. Of course, you need good lawyers to protect your company in a wide range of potential situations. However, having them bill you a smaller number of hours can help you save money. When your lawyers have your case and they are certain of the evidence you have brought forward, they will not have to work on your case for too long.
- You will show your drivers you care. Building employee loyalty is important for every business – and yours makes no exception whatsoever.
Still searching for quality reverse cameras for trucks? We have what you need – so click the link and find out more.
Flooring, especially in a home, is a huge importance that affects the everyday living situation. These days there are a huge range of options for home flooring from smooth wood to soft carpets, each one providing a variety of benefits. Wooden floors for example are stylish and easy to maintain but can scratch and scuff easily. Carpets on the other hand are comfortable but harder to maintain and can stain easily. Tiles however, have a huge range of advantages and very little disadvantages when it comes to home flooring. Here are just a few reasons why tiles are a great flooring option.
Tiles are the best flooring option for low maintenance. To prevent dirt, stains and dust, tiles simply need a regular clean with a cloth or mop. Other than that they can continue to look new over many years.
Choose from a range of sleek designs such as Woodker tiles and a room can be completely transformed. Different colours, designs and styles of tiles can create an atmosphere in a home whether it be comfortable, bright or modern.
Tiles are made using eco-friendly materials and will insulate a building all through the year to lower energy usage in summer and winter.
Tiles come in so many different materials, styles, shapes, colours, designs, sizes and prices. It is possible to decorate walls and floors with a range of tiles in every room in the home.
Due to the poor quality of many brands of dog food, a recent trend has to make dog food at home using fresh ingredients. The best quality dog food is premium brands that use real meat and vegetables to create a healthy, balanced, nutritious diet. However, these can sometimes be expensive or difficult to find, so many people turn to homemade dog food as a better option. Here are the pros and cons of homemade dog food:
- Depending on the ingredients used, making dog food at home can be much cheaper than purchasing commercial dog food.
- By deciding what kind of dog food to make and choosing the ingredients, an owner knows exactly what is in their dog’s diet.
- Ingredients will be all natural so there is no risk of illness caused by chemicals and unhealthy fillers.
- If a dog is a picky eater then homemade foods can be catered to their tastes, making sure they are eating enough.
- Making a meal daily is time-consuming and often inconvenient.
- Ensuring a meal is properly balanced with nutrients can be difficult and research must be done. Supplements may need to be used and the recipe should be approved by a professional animal nutritionist to make sure the dog’s nutritional needs are met.
- To get high-quality ingredients it can sometimes be more expensive than purchasing even premium dogs foods.
- Fresh ingredients have a shorter shelf life so must be purchased on a regular basis.