If a household has 2 bathrooms, the best option is to place a bathtub in the larger of the two and a shower in the small bathroom. However if there is only one bathroom in the property and not enough room to install both, it leaves the decision of having a bathtub or a shower unit. When looking at designer bathrooms Surrey, there will be a large selection of walk-in shower units and bathtubs with shower heads incorporated. When comparing the two, there are certain points that can help sway the decision.
- Space – Bathtubs require more floor space compared to shower units, so if the bathroom is very small then there is likely less choice and a shower should be installed.
- Design – Both shower units and bathtubs come in a range of sleek designs that can add beauty and style to a bathroom.
- Water – Shower enclosure usually keep the floor completely dry as the water is contained, whereas bathtubs with showers can cause the floor to get very wet every time they are used.
- Residents – Bathtubs are usually a more popular choice for families with young children or even elderly members, as they are easier to use compared to showers.
- Property Value – If you are planning on selling your property in the near future then remember that in houses with one bathroom a bathtub is usually preferred by buyers compared to only having a shower unit. A property value can sometimes be reduced with a shower-only property.
Planning the design and layout of a bathroom can be one of the most difficult rooms in the house to get right. Fixtures and furniture must be placed in the plan, but the most important part to plan ahead for is the tiles. When planning and buying bathroom tiles Reading and nationwide there are certain tips to make sure everything goes according to plan:
- Plan the layout
If you are renovating a bathroom or starting from scratch, you must first think about the layout of the room and where the main fixtures and furniture will be placed. Then you can plan where the tiles will be needed on the floor and walls.
- Think about design
Next in the plan is the design vision for the room. Have a clear idea of the overall style of the bathroom such as modern, retro or natural. The style of the bathroom will help to pick out the tiles that will be used, so that they match the design of everything else.
- Find out about materials
There are a number of different tiles that are made from different materials, each that have a different price and several advantages. Ceramic and porcelain are most commonly used as they are inexpensive, come in a variety of designs and are durable. There are also numerous textured stones that are available as tiles such as granite, slate, marble, sandstone, limestone, quarzite and travertine that bring a natural look to the room.
If you are lucky enough to have a garden, it should be an important part of your home where you can enjoy nature. Redesigning a garden is a great way to create a beautiful place to relax, entertain, grow plants and let children play. Landscaping may seem like a huge task, but if it is done right then it can be enjoyable way to create your dream outdoor environment. Here are some top landscaping ideas to help you create the perfect garden:
- Plan the design – Landscaping should begin with lots of research which can be done online and at garden centres, garden shows and public gardens. When looking at different ideas you can decide on styles and designs that you like and that would suit the garden. Then you can plan a design including plants, fences, hedges, paths, lawns, water features and any other ideas.
- Decide on a budget – Plan your budget that is available for the landscaping and make sure it covers all of your design.
- Get the right materials – Materials for landscaping can be purchased at a variety of locations including builders merchants in Sussex. In professional merchants you can find all of the landscaping supplies, and then any plants and trees will be available at garden centres.
- Hire labour or DIY – Decide whether you are capable to complete the work or if it is better to hire a professional. Then you can get started!
LiSet featured imageke everyone else, you want to return home to a house that represents you and makes you feel comfortable. But how do you actually achieve that dream home? How do you create an exquisite home design that will make you feel amazing day after day? Here are some tips to remember:
- Think of the bigger picture. Start with that, then narrow down to the little elements that make the big differences. For example, the best kitchens Chichester are those which encompass an entire theme in simple, beautiful ways – and while it can be definitely agreed that the devil is in the details, the truth is that seeing the bigger picture is always crucial.
- Invest in quality. They say that you get what you pay for… Sure, it is definitely not alright to break the bank, but remember that your house is a long-term investment that should make you happy from all points of view. See what are the elements that matter for you and invest in quality, rather than quantity. Pay attention though, your contractors should be just as qualitative as the products and materials you use!
- Don’t be afraid to think out of the box. Be creative with your furniture and with your home design and it will pay off. The more original you are in thinking, the more your home design will mirror this. From the kitchen to the bedroom, everything about your house will stand out in beauty and style!
Looking for professional home designers that are talented and dedicated? Come here, you will not be disappointed.
As a company owner, you want to make sure you are never faced with unfair trials and claims. Even more, you want to make sure your well-trained truck drivers are always covered in the event of an accident too.
But what do reverse cameras for trucks have to do with everything and why are they a great business investment? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- The most stringent reason to buy reverse cameras for trucks is because they can actually help your drivers. Not only will they do their job better and safer, but they will have the actual proof of innocence in the event of an accident of any kind. Therefore, you will not have to pay up to unfair claims just because you didn’t have anything to prove they’re not right.
- You will not need to hire your lawyers for too many hours. Of course, you need good lawyers to protect your company in a wide range of potential situations. However, having them bill you a smaller number of hours can help you save money. When your lawyers have your case and they are certain of the evidence you have brought forward, they will not have to work on your case for too long.
- You will show your drivers you care. Building employee loyalty is important for every business – and yours makes no exception whatsoever.
Still searching for quality reverse cameras for trucks? We have what you need – so click the link and find out more.
Flooring, especially in a home, is a huge importance that affects the everyday living situation. These days there are a huge range of options for home flooring from smooth wood to soft carpets, each one providing a variety of benefits. Wooden floors for example are stylish and easy to maintain but can scratch and scuff easily. Carpets on the other hand are comfortable but harder to maintain and can stain easily. Tiles however, have a huge range of advantages and very little disadvantages when it comes to home flooring. Here are just a few reasons why tiles are a great flooring option.
Tiles are the best flooring option for low maintenance. To prevent dirt, stains and dust, tiles simply need a regular clean with a cloth or mop. Other than that they can continue to look new over many years.
Choose from a range of sleek designs such as Woodker tiles and a room can be completely transformed. Different colours, designs and styles of tiles can create an atmosphere in a home whether it be comfortable, bright or modern.
Tiles are made using eco-friendly materials and will insulate a building all through the year to lower energy usage in summer and winter.
Tiles come in so many different materials, styles, shapes, colours, designs, sizes and prices. It is possible to decorate walls and floors with a range of tiles in every room in the home.
Due to the poor quality of many brands of dog food, a recent trend has to make dog food at home using fresh ingredients. The best quality dog food is premium brands that use real meat and vegetables to create a healthy, balanced, nutritious diet. However, these can sometimes be expensive or difficult to find, so many people turn to homemade dog food as a better option. Here are the pros and cons of homemade dog food:
- Depending on the ingredients used, making dog food at home can be much cheaper than purchasing commercial dog food.
- By deciding what kind of dog food to make and choosing the ingredients, an owner knows exactly what is in their dog’s diet.
- Ingredients will be all natural so there is no risk of illness caused by chemicals and unhealthy fillers.
- If a dog is a picky eater then homemade foods can be catered to their tastes, making sure they are eating enough.
- Making a meal daily is time-consuming and often inconvenient.
- Ensuring a meal is properly balanced with nutrients can be difficult and research must be done. Supplements may need to be used and the recipe should be approved by a professional animal nutritionist to make sure the dog’s nutritional needs are met.
- To get high-quality ingredients it can sometimes be more expensive than purchasing even premium dogs foods.
- Fresh ingredients have a shorter shelf life so must be purchased on a regular basis.
You have a business, and part of owning a business entails keeping books for the business. If you are keeping them yourself, have an employee doing the job, or you’re outsourcing this work, then it still needs to be kept up to date. You as the business owner are responsible for overseeing that your books are well kept.
You will have tax responsibilities and having your bookkeeping correct and up to date will make all the difference at this time. If your books are not well kept then there is the chance that you may pay more tax than you should, or pay too little and have problems with the tax office.
If you are in business you also need to allocate time to review your books regularly to see how your business is fairing. This can give you the knowledge of your cash flow and how your business is running.
Having a bank account for business use only regardless of what kind, is another good idea. Combining private and business banking can cause all sorts of problems with recording issues. A bank account opened entirely for business use allows for cross checking of sales deposits and expense payments of the business without having extra transactions on the statement.
Most businesses now use accounting software, and there are various types available. If you are unsure how to use this type of software consult someone who can advise you on what would be best for you to use for your business. Your payroll Tunbridge Wells bookkeeper or a business consultant should be able to help.
Always keep copies of your financial data, whether its printouts or some other method, if your computer crashes your bookkeeping record may be lost and this will produce a major problem. Having a good accounting system will help when it comes tax time as automation helps with compliance of tax returns.
Keep all paperwork that backs up the information in your bookkeeping, such as income receipts, tax invoices, employee payments, bank statements etc., this will need to be produced if you are audited.